Eat the Right FoodsYou are what you eat and your health depends on it – and it is very true indeed. Here are just a few instances:
- Heart stroke and heart disease have been directly related to high fat diets.
- The National Cancer Institute estimate 35% of cancer deaths may be directly related to diet.
- Foods rich in fiber aid in weight loss, lower cholesterol and lessen certain cancers.
- One extra daily serving of vegetables or fruit can reduce your stroke risk by 6%.
- Antioxidants, found in various foods, can lower your risk of arthritis, cataracts, ulcers, cancer and even asthma.
- A high calcium diet is able to lower your risk of osteoporosis to half.
GET YOUR CUSTOM KETO DIET PLAN