The workplace and busy lifestyle of employees isn’t the easiest way to live if you want to eat healthy… but it has to be done if you want to earn a decent living, right?
So what can you do at work to eat more healthier? Grab a sheet of paper and jot down some things you could do during the day to improve your work. Here are five ways to get you started:
- Keep a bowl of nuts on your table. Eat a handful of nuts daily around 3-4 pm to boost afternoon productivity.
- A bowl of fruit. Keep a bowl of fruit on or near your desk and reach out to have one every few hours. Try to get through at least 3-4 fruits a day. Have your favorite ones and put them on your shopping list for each week.
- Keep a water bottle or filter system near your desk. Reach over to your bottle very often, at least every half hour to have a big sip. Keep hydrated and your cells will flourish.
- Take a walk during lunch. Don’t drive to the shop – walk. Do the same if you’re going to the post office or bank if it’s local. Keep your blood pumping.
- Cut down on caffeine. You can actually ban the coffee from your cubicle. Get rid of the bottle. Settle for juices or water instead.